1. All blogs, articles, posts, comments, and other material submitted by you or your organization are free contributions to Refining Online and become the property of Astron International, Inc.
2. Please do not submit advertisements. Your submissions should aim to positively contribute to the refining industry and this blog.
3. Please do not submit copyrighted, protected, obsolete or any material that may be abusive or offensive to an average person or damaging to any business or entity.
4. The submitted material reflect the views and opinions of the author and not necessarily those of Astron International, Inc.
5. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY: User expressly agrees that the use of Refining Online is at user’s sole risk. Neither Astron International, Inc., nor any of its information providers, licensors, employees, or agents warrant that the service will be uninterrupted or error free; nor does Astron International, Inc. or any of its information providers, licensors, employees or agents make any warranty as to the results to be obtained from use of this service. Neither Astron International, Inc. nor anyone else involved in creating, producing, or delivering this service shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or any interruption of services, loss of business or anticipatory profits arising out of use of this service or the inability to use this service or out of any breach of any warranty. Neither Astron International, Inc. nor anyone else involved in creating, producing, or delivering this service guarantee or assume any legal responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information contained, or indicate that its use would not infringe privately owned rights.
6. Astron International, Inc. reserves the right to refuse to present any submitted material on Refining Online.
If you have any questions please send us EMail at email@example.com.
Refining Online is a service of Astron International, Inc.
© 1999-2007 Copyright Astron International Inc., all rights reserved.